Executive Development Opportunity – Board of Trustees
We currently have several exciting opportunities for individuals passionate about responsible, professional banking to join our Board of Trustees and shape the strategic direction and development of the Institute. We are keen to hear from a wide range of candidates – both current members of the Institute and non-members who can:
- Bring current knowledge and expertise in banking and financial services, including responsible banking and sustainable finance;
- Share their expertise in growing global businesses, ideally with knowledge of Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and/or the Americas;
- Bring expertise and experience in professional education and training;
- Help the Institute remain up-to-date in the use of technology to support its growing operations;
- Share expertise in leading and building high-performing teams; and
- Help us build our global network of the banking sector and regulatory contacts.
We don’t expect candidates to necessarily demonstrate all the above, and successful candidates will probably bring many additional qualities to our Board of Trustees too. We’re keen to hear from you about how you think you can contribute.
If you are interested in becoming a Trustee, please complete our Chartered Banker Institute Trustee Application Form. Applications must be received no later than 12pm on Friday 17th February 2023.
Find out more about becoming a Trustee:Click here
Do you have a desire to contribute to the advancement of banking education on a global scale?
The Chartered Banker Institute is looking for experts within academia and banking to join our Expert Panel.
If you have a wealth of knowledge and experience of any of the subjects below and want to contribute to the development of a global education curriculum that helps embed the principles and practice of responsible and sustainable professionalism in banking, then the Institute would like to hear from you.
· Sustainability, including green and sustainable finance
· Future skills
· Digital literacy and finance
· Retail, business and commercial banking
· Risk, including climate risk
· Bank strategy
This is an exciting opportunity for experts to support today’s and tomorrow’s professional bankers by reviewing, advising on, and contributing to the development of banking qualifications and learning for continuing professional development. There are many other opportunities to collaborate. For example, if you have an interest in authoring content for learning programmes, writing blogs and articles, or participating in webinars, please get in touch.
Applying is easy, please send your CV to Sophia Burns at [email protected]