Breaking the Cycle of Domestic Abuse through the Workplace
During this webcast, we will be looking at the impact of domestic abuse across our communities and workforces. We will be exploring the complex dynamics that sometimes underpin and fuel different types of domestic abuse as well as look at the importance of embedding a strong workplace culture of understanding.
We will demonstrate the important role that the Workplace can have in ‘Breaking the Cycle of Domestic Abuse’ as well as looking at the first 4 steps in beginning to ‘break that cycle’.
This webcast will also include Rosie’s own personal experience of financial abuse and its consequences, as well as hearing about her Young Banker of the Year idea.
Rosie has started implementing her idea in AIB and is encouraging all financial institutions to join her in making a difference.
- Attendees will understand what we mean when we talk about ‘domestic abuse’
- Attendees will understand how our Communities and Workforces are impacted by ‘domestic abuse’
- Attendees will understand the powerful role that a ‘Workplace’ can play in breaking the cycle.
- Attendees will understand the first 4 steps to breaking that cycle through the Workplace.
Who should watch?
- All staff, particularly front-line staff dealing with customers, those in support functions including Credit, Compliance, and policy making areas.
- In relation to staff affected by domestic or financial abuse, this session will be relevant to all managers.