Certificate in Complaint Handling
The Certificate in Complaint Handling is a single-module professional qualification aimed at those managing customer complaints, or supporting this function. There are no entry requirements to study for the Certificate, making it ideal for those looking to develop their professional knowledge and understanding and to enhance their overall competence in this critical area. Line managers and learning and development professionals may be interested to note that, with an option for full online delivery, it is ideal for banks looking to roll this out to larger, targeted audiences of learners.
After completing the Certificate in Complaint Handling, learners will become Certificated Members of the Institute and will be able to use the membership designation ‘CCBI’. They will also carry forward 10 credits towards the Professional Banker Diploma, making this a suitable entry point for those seeking to develop their banking knowledge further. The Certificate also provides credits towards the Associate Chartered Banker Diploma.
- Assessed by a two-hour online exam, comprising 100 multiple choice questions.
- The registration is valid for 12 months. Candidates should sit and pass the examination within this time.
- The module will require approximately 100 hours of learning.
- The module fee is £280 and includes the study texts and first exam entry. Exam resits cost £145 per module.
- From 3 May 2023, members will now receive a digital certificate for this qualification via email usually within 5 days of successfully being awarded the qualification. To find out more about the new digital certificates, click here.
- In order to study the Certificate in Complaint Handling you must become a member of the Institute. An annual subscription fee of £30.00 will be payable upon registration.
- All students will have access to a digital version of the workbook.
The Certificate in Complaint Handling is attained by completing the Complaint Handling module.
View the module specification for further information:Complaint Handling - Module Specification
There are no entry requirements to study for the Certificate.
Upon achievement, you will carry forward 10 credits towards the Professional Banker Diploma, making this a suitable entry point for those seeking to develop their banking knowledge further.
You may wish to discuss whether you might be eligible for funding by your employer.
Your enrolment fee includes a comprehensive workbook to support your learning and understanding of the syllabus.
You will also be given access to the Institute’s website where you can find more online support.
Students outside the UK will be supplied with a PDF version of the study material.
79% agree that the qualifications enhance their job performance
*Based on a 2016 Chartered Banker Institute membership survey